(Complete prior to your visit to the office!)
Dear Valued Patient,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot with the COVID-19 pandemic, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines in the near future. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep you and your loved ones safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association® (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies to stay up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and team members. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions prior to your visit.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival, and you will be asked those same questions again when in our office.
- A mask will be required for entrance into our office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- You will now have the ability to check into appointments through text, eliminating the need to wait in our waiting room. Simply text us from your vehicle when you have arrived and are in our parking lot, and we will let you know when we are ready for you to come in!
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps our dentists and team take to keep you safe in our practice. To make an appointment with Dr. Mayra Modesto-Garrido or Dr. Aryam Modesto, please call our office in Glen Rock, New Jersey, at 201-652-0400. Our website chat is available 24/7.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Mayra Modesto-Garrido and Team