At Excel Dentistry, we offer dental crowns in Glen Rock, New Jersey, to protect and restore damaged teeth. Crowns are a safe and effective restorative option we provide to help you get back to performing daily activities. Our dentists may recommend this treatment for patients who need to:
- Fix a chipped tooth
- Cover up a significantly weakened tooth
- Keep a dental bridge in place
- Provide coverage to a dental implant
- Have extra support for larger dental fillings
- Save teeth from decay
- Cover a tooth that has a had root canal performed
- Help restore a collapsed bite
When you come in for a dental crown, Dr. Mayra Modesto-Garrido and Dr. Aryam Modesto will use strong materials to build the right crown that matches your smile. After a dental crown has been placed, it is your responsibility to practice good oral hygiene at home by brushing and flossing regularly. We also encourage avoiding sticky and hard foods to make sure your dental crown stays intact.
If you have any questions on how to care for a dental crown or would like to schedule an appointment with us, please give us a call at 201-652-0400. We would be happy to hear from you.